- I was born on September 6th 1994, in Seattle, Washington.
- I was born on September, 6 in Bellevue, Washington. [My punctuation is horrible! And apparently I am born in Bellevue instead of Seattle now.. ]
- At birth I weighed 9 pounds, 2 ounces and was 21 inches long.
- At birth I weighed 9 pounds, 2 ounces and was 21 and a half inches long. [apparently I grew..]
- When I was 5 years old, I was crashing my bike all the time!
- When I was 5 years old, I dreamed of being an artist. [I did?]
- Now I am 12 years old and I can ride no handed.
- Now I am 12 years and 9 months old and I dream of being a film director.
- I remember the first time I tried to open my locker, it took me at least 15 tries.
- I remember that in the first week of school I was afraid of Mr.Storz.
- Since that time I have mastered my combination and it is simple for me to open it.
- Since that time I have learned to really love that class.
- I believe yesterday was a good day. I did really well at football practice, and I turned in all my school work on time.
- I believe yesterday was a hectic, long, interesting day.
- I believe tomorrow will be even better, because it is a Wednesday and we get out early.
- I believe tomorrow will outshine the whole week.
- I wish I had no stopped calling to talk with my friend Jayme.
- This year, I wish that I had not forgotten to study for some of my tests.
- I hope she will realize I still want to be friends with her and that she will start responding to my emails.
- This year, I am glad that I met new people and learned new things.
- I used to think football would be a fun, simple game. But now I know it is also mental, physical, hardwork, and awesome!
- I used to think that running the mile would be extremely hard. But now I know that it can be fun as long as you pace yourself.
- Today I stand 5 feet 3 inches tall.
- Today I stand 5 feet 4 and a half inches tall.
- I like to play sports and just play around with friends and I dislike when I tell my friends private information and they spread the news around.
- I like my Language Arts class, and I hate my Spanish class.
- My friends can be jerks to me but most of the time they are like family.
- My friends all relate to me in some way or another.
- I fear the dark, people that are close to me dying, getting bad grades and my parents yelling at me but I don't fear jumping from high heights into water (as long as it's not a fissure).
- I fear being injured so I can't play sports anymore, but I don't fear having the risk of getting an injury.
- I understand football now, a lot more than I used to, but I don't understand why some 8th graders can be so mean!
- I understand how fortunate I am to be natural at a lot of the things I do, but I don't understand why I expect myself to be great at everything I do. [That hasn't changed at all.]
- I want what ever I can get that I think won't turn into dust-catching junk. Like an iPod Nano.
- I want to finish this school year with a 4.0 [Didn't happen..]
- I think sixth grade will be a great experience, and an awesome year overall.
- I think sixth grade has been a true learning experience. I think seventh grade will be even better.
- That was me then; this is me now. I am Bridget Raftery.
- That was me then, this is me now, and I might be the same tomorrow. I am Bridget Raftery.
I find it very, very, easy to be true.
I find myself alone when each day’s through.
Yes, I’ll admit, that I’m a fool for you.
Because you’re mine, I walk the line.
As sure as night is dark and day is light.
I keep you on my mind both day and night.
And happiness, I know, has proved that it’s right.
Because you’re mine, I walk the line.
Johnny Cash <3
In Middle School, my science teacher told me I was going to grow up and find the cure to cancer. Think she would be mad or disappointed if I told her I am going to go to space instead? Because I am in love with the sky.
Someday I’ll wish upon a star.
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops, high above the chimney tops.
That’s where you’ll find me.
I’ve got a feeling that I’m going to get a whole bunch of footage of me falling on my face today.